The fruit of my labours


Tartan doughnuts by Victoria Scholes
Blood, sweat and tears in the Studio this week, trying to get stuff ready for the November Treacle market and my Pop Up Art and Craft Sale.  As always, I was feeling rather doubtful about the stuff I was making - would people like it? would they buy it? but then the delightful ladies of Habiknit on Macclesfield's covered market cheered me up no end when I took some of the work down to choose matching ribbons.  They definitely did like it, and not only that, proved to have a fantastic eye for colour in the ribbon-choosing department.  So, here's a sneak preview of what will be on offer.

Jewellery designs by Victoria Scholes
Pop Up Art and Craft Sale: the weekend of the 4th and 5th December, 10-5pm.  Beads, jewellery, prints, handbags and ceramics at Victoria Scholes' studio.  There will be bead-making demonstrations throughout the day, and plenty of time to stop and chat over a mince pie.  Several artists have lent work for the sale, so there promises to be something for everyone.  For details see this blog post, which includes all the participating artists.  
  
Over the next week, I'm going to post images and a little info by each of the artists involved.  It's going to be a great weekend - do come and check it out!  


Floral blue by Victoria Scholes

Jump to Victoria Scholes' website

Comments

Popular Posts