More Artists for my Pop up Art and Craft Sale!

Bird Cage, Ralph McGaul
Pop Up Art and Craft Sale on 4th and 5th December

I hope you will all be able to join me for my Pop Up Art and Craft Sale my at my studio.  I've now got a fantastic line up of artists showing with me.  Up-and-coming painter and print-maker Ralph McGaul will be showing some of his quirky wood and lino-cut prints;  Feltmaker and wood-turner Jane Cummins will present some of her fabulous felt and wood handbags; Glass Artist Louise Watson will show her luscious glass jewellery - you'll want to eat it;  Ceramicist Ruth Robinson is sending me some of her enchanting hand thrown, carved and water etched-porcelain pots; well known local printmaker Jane Osmond has promised a few of her sublime landscapes of the local area.  And Cumbrian artist Jude Stoll is busy producing a special range of ceramic beads and buttons just for the show.

Louise Watson Glass Jewellery
Together with my own beads, glass jewellery and prints and photographs, there will be something for everyone - both in pocket and taste.  And mince pies and mulled wine.  What more could you want?  I love to see old friends and make new,  so do come along and look for a special Christmas gift - or just come and have a chat and see a bead-making demonstration or two.

Date and time: 4th and 5th December 2010, 10.00-5.00pm both days.
 


Shuttlingsloe, print by Jane Osmond
Location and directions:  87b Gawsworth Road, Macclesfield SK11 8UF.  Telephone 01625 421768. At the Broken Cross roundabout on the A537, take the B5392 (marked Broken Cross, this quickly becomes Gawsworth Rd). Ignore turning onto Pexhill Rd. I'm half a mile down on the left, just past the Earlsway turning.


Keep your eye on this blog for more pictures of the artist's work.  


Jane Cummins - felt and wood handbags

I will also be selling work at Macclesfield's Treacle Market on Sunday 28th November and Saturday 18th December.  Oh, it never rains but it pours.......




Ruth Robinson porcelain bowls
 

Comments

Popular Posts