Happy New Year

Well hello.  I hope you are all refreshed by your break.  Thank you to all of you who supported me and my colleagues during the Christmas season, whether by coming to Treacle Market in Macclesfield, or my Pop Up Art and Craft Sale.  All were great fun if a little COLD.  More news to follow soon on what next.  New Year's resolutions?   Well, I think Jane Cummins (see left on our Treacle stall) sums it up nicely when she says her aim is to eat less and move more. I can't disagree with that one, although I have enjoyed my sedentary and snack-filled lifestyle over the last week or so.  But in terms of art I need to take a little time to think it through over the next week.  More to follow soon.....

Jump to Victoria Scholes' website

Image: Jane Cummins and Victoria Scholes on their Treacle stall selling fine wood, felt and glass products

Comments

Popular Posts