This weekend, 4th and 5th December: Pop Up Art and Craft Sale

Tartan Doughnuts - Victoria Scholes
You are warmly invited to join me for my ‘Pop Up Art and Craft Sale’ over this weekend, the 4 and 5 December 2010.  The studio is all set up, and I have to say, looks amazing.  I have been clearing snow and sprinkling grit and salt, and access is good.  I do hope that whereever you are, you are able to dig yourselves out and come and join me for some time over the weekend.

I will be showing a range of my glass jewellery, beads, prints and photographs, presented with Christmas gifts specifically in mind.  I have also invited a few artist friends to show some of their work – so there will be a real variety of lovely stuff on offer.  These will include prints by painter and printmaker, Ralph McGaul; luscious jewellery from glass artist Louise Watson; stunning handbags by felt-maker and woodturner Jane Cummins; sublime landscape prints by Jane Osmond; stunning procelain pots by Ruth Robinson and quirky jewellery by Cumbrian artist Jude Stoll.   

Victoria Scholes' latest bead designs


Jewellery by Louise Watson
There will be regular bead-making demonstrations throughout the weekend, and the opportunity to pick your favourite bead and make your own unique Christmas gift. To get us in the mood for Christmas, mulled wine (and a soft version for drivers) and mince pies will be served throughout the weekend.  Prices will range from 50p to £150, but as always, if you don’t want to buy, just come for a chat and a mince pie.  I would love to see you.

 

Ruth Robinson porcelain pots
My studio will be will be clearly signed with ‘Pop-Up Art and Craft Sale’.
Location and directions:  87b Gawsworth Road, Macclesfield SK11 8UF.  Telephone 01625 421768. At the Broken Cross roundabout on the A537, take the B5392 (marked Broken Cross, this quickly becomes Gawsworth Rd). Ignore turning onto Pexhill Rd. I'm half a mile down on the left, just past the Earlsway turning.





Ralph McGaul, Birdcage

Comments

Popular Posts