The Button Project: Lovely helpers

Jenny Brindley, Power Button, enamel on copper
The Button Project is just steaming ahead.  I can't quite believe the interest and the amazing buttons that are being produced.  The delightful problem that emerges from this  is that it creates a vertiable mountain of stuff to do. I'd much rather this than be sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting for someone to get in touch, but it has been rather overwhelming! So I want to say a HUGE thanks to Michelle Keeling, Jade Mellor and Michelle Ault, all of whom have offered to give me a hand.  In fact, this week Michelle Keeling has been gathering all your names and information together for me while I tackle sponsorship.



Michelle Keeling is a glass artist and curator. She looks after the British Glass Biennale - the UK's most prestigious showcase for contemporary glass.

Michelle Keeling - a selection
 
Jade Mellor makes, as she says, "unique jewellery sculpture from minerals, meteorites and a curious mind", and her jewellery was  presented live at *Paris Fashion Week* last month as Sruli

Recht's A/W Menswear collection "Concentrated". She has also been noticed by top fashion blogger STYLEBUBBLE.

So, keep those lovely images and ideas coming in, we are ready and waiting!

To submit a button, see the Barnaby Festival Website

Comments

Popular Posts