Two opportunities to buy Macclesfield-made gifts this Autumn


I hope you had a good summer and are feeling ready for the next phase of seasonal delights (you, know, whisper it, C…….s). I have been busy, and occasionally overwhelmed, with the Olympic-inspired project I am managing for the Contemporary Glass Society – Glass Games.  This morphs into a celebration of glass-maker’s skills next year, so I am still gainfully employed for now!  Plus I’ve had my sculptural work in one or two shows, including the British Glass Biennale 2012.  In terms of local stuff, I miss Treacle market, which I have not done this year, but I am taking part in a couple of local selling events  - mainly focused on small gift-type stuff.  

Bollington art and Craft Fair Saturday October 27 2012
11am-4pm

Handmade gifts for sale by local craftspeople.

Bollington Arts Centre, Wellington Road, Bollington, SK10 5JR



Maker’s Macc Saturday December 1 2012
10am-3pm

Beautiful Crafts to browse and buy at this maker’s Macc day. Plus try your hand at felting, jewellery making, spinning, silk painting, knitting, mosaics and lots more.

Suit adults and creative children.

Entry £1 donation to Museum.

The Heritage Centre, Roe Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6UT

Comments

Popular Posts