What Next? Developing New Work

Just thinking about what work to develop next. I still feel that I haven't really got down to to the work that I started in my David Reekie Masterclass at North Lands Creative Glass last year.  We learnt so much there, and the chance to spend more time exploring drawing was an eye opener. As always, though, it's often the things we do when messing about that turn out to be most significant.  I took some images (below and right) of some dolls and soft toys that I took with me, thinking I might use them - I've had then hanging around in my studio forever.  I'm now thinking I'm going to do something with this. Don't know what, but I might bring together drawing, barbie, postman pat and budgies. Don't ask me why, but I feel the need to draw budgies.  Will let you know how I get on.

Jump to Victoria Scholes's website
Follow me on Facebook

Comments

Popular Posts