Festival of Glass over for another year

Swathe no 2 at the British Glass Biennale 2010
Well I'm all Glassed-out. Had a great time at the International Festival of Glass this last weekend. I began the weekend with the launch of the British Glass Biennale, which was hammered out - and to be honest, I felt a bit lost in the crowd.   However, I got over it, and overall had a great weekend.  My work looked good, though I say so myself - but it would have been better if the two Swathe pieces were shown together.  Hey ho - I know for next time. No time to catch my breathe though - off to North Lands Creative Glass tomorrow for a conference and masterclass. Very exciting and a little bit scary. Will tell you all about it when I get back. 

Jump to my website to see images of Swathe 1 and 2 and Strange Music, Rough Magic, which were all in the Biennale.

Comments

Popular Posts