British Glass Biennale and Festival of Glass

Don't forget the International Festival of Glass this weekend coming - August 27-30th.  I'm showing in the British Glass Biennale, which is part of the festival, and likewise in the exhibition "Transformations - Furniture in Glass" at Broadfield House Glass Museum.  I'm also presenting my work at the Petchakucha networking event, and will be helping out on the Contemporary Glass Society stand.    The launch of the Biennale takes place on Thursday 26th at 6.30-8.30pm and is always a chance to meet old friends and make new ones.  The whole weekend promises to be a well-packed box of delights - I hope to see you there.

Image: Swathe no 2 - showing at the British Glass Biennale

Jump to my website to see more images of my work

Comments

Popular Posts